Sunday, September 5, 2010

7 Days to go - quick trip update

I just realized that our trip is a 3 legs trip from Auckland to Brunei to London to Budapest. 10 hours later I'm in Transition 1 in Brunei Darussalam.
My report from the first leg is quite positive. I don't mind long trips but I am conscious that it opens the opportunity to go down the road of bad diet, bad rest and that takes time to recover. We woke up early and had a healthy brekkie, then to the airport where we stuck to fruits, water and away from other temptations.
Same in the plane.
I'm wearing my Orca compression calf stirrups. I am not a total convert, but I've experience the good work of compression tights so I thought I'd give these babies a try. They are awesome and 12 hours after having them on I can hardly notice them.
we've got a couple of hours but I won't be sitting writing on the web. I'll go for short walks to keep the legs active.
Over and out, next report from Sunny London in 17 to 20 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment