Saturday, September 11, 2010

1 day to go!

So this is the end of the road. 
I'm in Budapest. In less than 24 hours I'll be in the pontoon same as my mates Ro and Sarah did today.
There is plenty still to be done but we'll get there. (bike racking, helmet check, rest, rest rest get things ready). 
the lads saying good luck to Ro
I just had my second breakfast of the day and will go to see the elites race.  There will be more to come in the afternoon, but I can't assure you it will be thoughtful, or even coherent. 

My race tomorrow starts at 7.30 local time. 5.30pm New Zealand time and it is something like 6am Argentina's time. 
the link to follow us racing and finishing is:


There are tracking points after the swim, turn 2 and 3 of the bike and 2 turns of the run. 

Stay tuned, today more than ever

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I have just watched the Elite mens, I hope that it stays dry for your race.

    Go hard.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go and get it my internet friend! What you have worked for is here and you are amongst teh best on the planet! Kick some ass and smile while you are doing it! Wahoo! Can't wiat to hear all about it!~ GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete