Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodbye to a good friend

It is with great sadness that I have to let go of my dear gym bag. We’ve had lots of adventures together here and abroad. It’s one of the few items that I have not left behind after bricks, or swim or other workouts and it has certainly made my daily routines way more bearable.


Last year it went for major renovations on the zipper area, but this time around I don’t think there’s hope of survival.
close up of the damage

I will now start the search for its replacement, donations are welcome as long as they are in a usable state. I am happy to advertise your company. Medium and large sizes are welcome. Transition bags will merit your name mentioned in this blog.

Stay tuned for my first aquathlon race report.

3 comments:

  1. Dude I got bags out the backside. How much is shipping to NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh NG
    condolences

    all of a sudden I appreciate my bag right now

    Lance pulled out last wknd?

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It is a sad day! Hope you find a replacement that brings you as much pleasure as that one did!

    ReplyDelete