Friday, December 24, 2010

bushbound

We're goin' oop norf,
They even call it the far noth, but I'd argue that travelling 400km to get to the northernmost point in the island is not at all far. Anyway, only 2 more hours to go and we'll be on holiday till the 5th of Jan. Depending on internet coverage there may be updates or there may be nothing.

It's been quite an experience and hopefully 2011 will bring more fun and some good results. You all be safe out there, and don't train hard, enjoy the family and friends.

 a quick balance on the sports front

Positives: I still love the sport, I got my first ever victory, I made to the worlds in one piece (unlike the cervelo).
Negatives: found the worst ever airline (you're welcome, Bruneii air), and the dodgie's ever insurer (you suck Travelsure).

2 comments:

  1. Positives: I still love the sport, I got my first ever victory, I made to the worlds in one piece (unlike the cervelo).
    WHAT THE HELL DID i MISS ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Craig

    Dude- GREAT YEAR!
    and MORE TO COME!

    enjoy ur break.

    Derek

    ReplyDelete